Thursday, February 2, 2017

PF CHANG, FRANKLIN, TN.......GREAT NIGHTSHADE FREE LUNCH

Earlier today, I enjoyed a delicious Chinese dish at PF Chang, in Franklin, Tennessee.  As I often do, I explained to the waiter that I'm allergic (or actually have a toxic reaction) to nightshade foods that causes great pain in my hands. She sent her manager over to our table, who was terrific. He'd not heard of nightshade sensitives, but explained his chef was very familiar with this problem and would carefully prepare my luncheon selection so it would be totally free of nightshade, even washing the wok to prevent cross-contamination. You can bet, I'll go back to PF Chang and tell my friends. The manager explained they are very careful with gluten, lactose, etc. but seemed to appreciate learning about nightshades as well.  In reality, I've found most restaurants very helpful and courteous about helping with the nightshade issue, and I feel it's my job to spread the word. For those of you with nightshade or other food sensitivities, I hope you are finding the same excellent service and reception that I found at PF Chang today.
Happy Dining Out!
Caroline

GINGER CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI......


No comments:

Post a Comment