Monday, March 17, 2014

Comments from a Friend

Happy St. Patrick's Day......hope it's a fun, delightful day! But on a more serious note......

A Denver Friend just wrote a lovely note about her progress with Caroline's No Nightshade Kitchen: Arthritis Diet. Thought I'd share some of her comments:

She wrote, "I went off my meds three months ago and I'm going to continue until....??? I do once in a while break the rules, but pretty much hold to your suggestions. Last week, I made the boeuf bourguignon for company and they loved it. Other favorites are the quinoa with apricots and raisins; meatloaf with vegetables; spaghetti with lemon, garlic, and bacon; and the preserved lemons are the best!" 

Thank you, dear friend, and I'm thrilled to know that avoiding nightshades have allowed you to go off your medications. This is big! Please keep me posted as to how you're going.  


But, your note has made me very hungry!


All my best wishes!


(If you'd like to write comments, please feel free to send those to me at caroline.thompson101@gmail.com,  and your remarks will be posted anonymously, if you wish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment