Saturday, April 20, 2013

Greetings in April!!
On April 3, I was happy to be part of a segment on THE DOCTORS, when they discussed various types of pain. A direct link to my portion of the nationally televised show is below. I hope you enjoy it and find valuable information about arthritis and  nightshades.

http://thedoctorstv.com/main/content/No_Nightshade_Pizza
  

Also during April, I was pleased that Caroline's No Nightshade Kitchen: Arthritis Diet, was featured in these two prestigious Colorado magazines:
Edible Front Range Magazine
Boulder Lifestyles Magazine
Both publications presented informative columns, photographs, and recipes.

On April 20, I return to BOULDER BOOK STORE, to talk with patrons about Caroline's No Nightshade Kitchen: Arthritis Diet, during an informal discussion.

On April 28, I will be in Denver at the COLORADO AUTHOR OPEN HOUSE, a juried event, held at Englewood Public Library, 1000 Englewood Parkway. The event is open to the public from 1:00-4:00 p.m.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment