Sunday, November 4, 2012

Some friends asked the other day about the Table of Contents for "Caroline's No Nightshade Kitchen: Arthritis Diet." So, here you are. I hope this gives you an idea of what the book is about and the various types of recipes that are presented. You'll find my history and journey with nightshade foods and arthritis, all kinds of interesting food options, and a little more for your pleasure. I hope you enjoy my book as much as I've enjoyed creating it!
Be well and take good care,
Caroline  


TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Caroline’s No Nightshade Kitchen: Arthritis Diet
   a. My Simple Story and fourteen year history 

   b. Basics about Nightshades and Their Effect on Arthritis 
   c. Test for Determining Sensitivity to Nightshades 
   d. Let’s Begin 
2. Things I’ve Learned In the Kitchen, 
      and Want to Share with You
3. Appetizers for Festive Starts 

4. Succulent Soups And Stews 
5. Salads for All Seasons 
6. Fish and Seafood to Delight 
7. Chicken with Zest
8. Beef and Pork to Feed Body and Soul 

9. Lovely Vegetables and Vegetarian Entrees
10. Savory Pastas and Grains
11. Eggs for Every Occasion
12. Surprising Pizzas
13. Desserts and Other Fine Finishes
14. Beverages, Sauces, and Other Fun Stuff 

15. Epilogue, Another Side of my Personal Story
16. Caroline Thompson - Life Bio
17. Appendix
18. Index

No comments:

Post a Comment